Friday, September 28, 2007

The Evolution of Floxy Bee: Floxy's Message

Hello everyone, greetings in the name of Jah, Jesus the Christ and our Blessed Mother Holy Mary.

I have been really busy preparing for my New Release, entitled "Songs of Universal Love – S.O.U.L. To coin a popular phrase "Aluta Continua", which means the struggle continues. I don't really like to use the word struggle. I prefer to say "the learning continues."

I wrote, arranged and produced my latest work which I am very proud of... "Orimitikore", " Love So Strong" and " Do You Relate". These three songs are on VCD. The CD is a compilation of ten songs I know you will enjoy. There is something for everyone.

I must mention the fact that I started my own Ministry for Women. Now you are wondering "what is she talking about"? Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added onto you". The church played an important role in my upbringing. All my life I grew up and spent a lot of time in the church with my parents, brothers and sisters. No wonder I have a deep rooted faith in God. (Teach thy child the way of the Lord and He shall give thee rest.) People who really know my music will testify to this area of my life. I have a strong belief that we are created to worship God and God only. We must love one another as God loved us. Am I preaching? LOL.

Buy my old CD Ajulo, I highly recommend it. "Ajulo" track five, it will transform you, it will take you into a world of spirituality, to the 7th heaven to the throne of the Most High God... Jehovah. On August 19th we celebrated the first year Annniversary of my church, "JEHOVAH'S CORNUCOPIA, CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD."

Go and get your copy of Universal Love, I highly recommend it... What the world needs now is love sweet love. Love is not for some, but for everyone.

I would love to hear from you... Post your comments by selecting the comment link below!

Floxy

1 comment:

FidelisMbah said...

I saw ur website on your car backdoor and decided to browse thro ur profile.
am impressed with ur packaging. Great website and good blog...a great difference from what our local musicians here do.